Thursday, December 4, 2008

ME and My Son

We were bored eating turkey for the past several days, so we decided to eat out. We tried this new restaurant downtown, since I was craving for 'red meat' (no bird please!!).

Before taking order, the Server were asking Abraham some questions such as 'How old are you' , 'What's your name?' and Abraham answered all the questions correctly. (sometimes Ab deliberately gives wrong answer..such as 'Gong Ging' or 'Goo Goo Gaa Gaa' for 'What's your name question etc).

Then the Server asked 'Should I take your order now?' (I was pretty sure her question this time was meant for the adults)

Before Me or My Hub answered, Abraham answered her first and firmly ' I want french fries!' .......

(The Server was pretty impressed by Abraham, since she has a 2-year-old too but she said Abraham is way well spoken than hers!)

1 comment:

  1. Wah bisa-bisa lain kali french fries plus plus pesennya ...french fries dan lain-lain maksudnya....
    Abraham udah bisa milih euy...

    ReplyDelete